business with funny stories that will engage customers.
Treat an audience to a sidesplitting speech or an unforgettable
Access material on which you can base an entertaining short film.
Tell us about your foibles and reap rewards.
One-line summaries of some of the editor's
- A naked man's dangling appendages are attacked by his
kitten when he stoops under the sink to fix the garbage disposal; the
paramedics are summoned.
- A preacher forgets to shut off his wireless microphone
after a sermon and his congregation hears the sounds of his restroom
- A family travels all night in a motor home to get a good
spot on the Rose Parade route, only to oversleep through the Parade
the next day.
- A man who pretended to be an advanced skier to get a
date gets hooked by the bunny hill ski lift and dragged up the slope.
- A man riding a San Francisco cable car mistakes an Asian
tourist's hand for his wife's and bites it.
- At the office, a business woman discovers a pair of her
underwear had been clinging to her sweater all day.
- A graduate student borrows some important research documents
from his professor, only to leave them on top of his car and lose them
- The night before her wedding, a woman wrestles with an
over-zealous EpiLady, which eventually chews a bald spot in her head.
- A man towing his boat on a trailer watches in horror
as the trailer detaches itself and passes his car on a freeway.
- Man drops pager into toilet inside state-of-the-art bathroom.
He races to get a towel, but as he returns to retrieve pager, toilet
automatically flushes, taking pager down.
- Motorist, with girlfriend in car, flips off honking driver
behind him, but soon discovers the offending driver is father of his
girlfriend simply saying hello.
- Man is fed up with puddle under his washing machine and
destroys the machine in a rage; turns out a leaky pipe caused the puddle.
- Woman is pulled over with four other motorists for an
illegal right turn, but cop lets her go. She backs up accidentally and
runs over the cop's bike.
- During a backyard party, host's dog kills a skunk and
drops it in the middle of the buffet table.
Enjoy these summaries? Read entire stories
when you access
the online book today.
Find out how Spilled Soup was cooked up.
Read press releases and news media coverage.
Learn why 10% of net profits are devoted to promoting adoption.